PowerSchool is an online resource for grades 6-12, that allows you to see important information about your student, including:
- teacher assignments
- class notes
- progress reports
- school bulletins
- class schedules
- teacher information
Learning is a continuous process that involves the home as well as the school. Children need to see the relationship between the classroom learning experience and their lives out of school. Children benefit from the knowledge that parents are interested and supportive of their educational progress. The following are general guidelines for parental involvement in children's education:
- Establish a regular routine for the completion of homework.
- Provide a quiet time and place for study.
- Offer encouragement and help in completing assignments.
- Ensure daily school attendance -- with no tardies.
- Maintain a positive manner about your child's school.
- Communicate frequently with your child's teacher.